This page hosts information and material on past and present courses at TU Delft and at international advanced schools or workshops. Some of this material may be accessible only from within the TU Delft network or for course participants. Sorry.
Course material for Nanobiology students
- Protein Structure: Theory and Tools (NB3012)
- High-resolution Imaging (NB4020)
If you are a B.Sc. or M.Sc. student and interested in structural biology and high-resolution imaging, we are happy to work with you.
Course material of past courses and workshops
- Fourier transforms, (EMBL Heidelberg, 2012-2017)
- AIC International School 2017, (Pavia, 2017)
- Electron Microscopy Course, (EMBL Hamburg, 2016)
- EMBO Advanced course in Hybrid Structural Biology Approaches, (Hamburg, 2012))