Some of the material on these pages may be accessible only from within the TU Delft network or for course participants. Sorry.
Course material for Nanobiology students
Course material for Nanobiology students can be found on TU Delft Brightspace.
If you are a B.Sc. or M.Sc. student and interested in structural biology and high-resolution imaging, we are happy to work with you.
Course material of past international courses and workshops
- CCP-EM workshop on Model Building and Refinement using cryo-EM Maps, (Madrid, ES, 2018)
- EMBO practical course in Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, (Heidelberg, DE, 2018)
- EMBL Hamburg Electron Microscopy Course, (Hamburg, DE, 2018)
- CCP-EM/INSTRUCT course on Model Building and Refinement for High Resolution EM Maps, (Harwell, UK, 2018)
- Fourier transforms, (EMBL Heidelberg, DE, 2012-2017)
- AIC International School 2017, (Pavia, IT, 2017)
- EMBL Hamburg Electron Microscopy Course, (EMBL Hamburg, 2016)
- EMBO Advanced course in Hybrid Structural Biology Approaches, (Hamburg, DE, 2012))