We strive to make all our educational material freely available.
Currently, some of the material on these pages may still be accessible only from within the TU Delft network or for course participants. Sorry.
Course material for Nanobiology students
We currently teach the following courses in the Nanobiology program:
- NB2071 – Physical Biology of the Cell 2
- NB3012 – Protein Structure: Theory and Tools
- NB4020 – High Resolution Imaging
Course material for Nanobiology students can be found on Brightspace.
If you are a B.Sc. or M.Sc. student and interested in structural biology and high-resolution imaging, we are happy to work with you.
- Kavli/CCP-EM Maps to Models Workshop (Delft, NL, 2020) – postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Icknield workshop on Model Building and Refinement using cryo-EM Maps (Harwell, UK, 2020) – postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic
Course material of past international courses and workshops
- CEM3DIP 2020: Single Particle cryo-EM of Macromolecular Assemblies and Cellular Tomography (Kolkata, India, 2020)
- EMBO course Practical Integrative Structural Biology (DESY/CSSB Hamburg, Germany, 2019)
- EMBO course Image Processing for Cryo-electron Microscopy (Birkbeck College, UK, 2019)
- Icknield workshop on Model Building and Refinement using cryo-EM Maps (Harwell, UK, 2019)
- CCP-EM/CNIO Madrid workshop on Model Building and Refinement using cryo-EM Maps (Madrid, ES, 2019)
- EMBO practical course in Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing (Heidelberg, DE, 2018)
- EMBL Hamburg Electron Microscopy Course, (Hamburg, DE, 2018)
- CCP-EM/INSTRUCT course on Model Building and Refinement for High Resolution EM Maps, (Harwell, UK, 2018)
- Fourier transforms (EMBL Heidelberg, DE, 2012-2017)
- AIC International School 2017 (Pavia, IT, 2017)
- EMBL Hamburg Electron Microscopy Course (EMBL Hamburg, DE, 2016)
- EMBO Advanced course in Hybrid Structural Biology Approaches (Hamburg, DE, 2012))